Wow! I really let things get away from me lately! We have had a super busy Holiday break. First, we went to visit my parents in Las Vegas. It was so fun to see everyone. I got to spend some time with my nieces and nephews, which was so much fun. I couldn’t believe how everyone has changed! On the way up there, we stopped to see my sister who has dealt with breast cancer. She looked wonderful! I was so happy. Then, the day we got back, we had a big Christmas get together with my husband’s extended family. That is always a blast! A few days after that we had a small celebration with my dh’s parents and one of his sisters. Last but not least, we had my grandparents here for the weekend. They just left this morning. I think I am about celebrated out!! I wouldn’t trade any of it though!!
I know people always make New Year’s resolutions, but I really haven’t done that much. This year I definitely have some things I want to work on:
1. Scrap more. I really don’t scrap much, and I need to do this! It is always such a feeling of accomplishment to get some layouts done. My goal is at least 2 a week.
2. Lose weight and get in shape. Because of prednisone, I have gained way more weight than I am comfortable with! It’s gotta go!
3. Send cards to all of our family members for their birthdays and anniversaries. i did pretty well at this for a while last year, but it didn’t stick! I want to keep in contact with family better than I have.
4. Get my house organized. I can’t think when things are cluttered.
5. Spend more time playing games with my kids. I don’t want life getting in the way.
Those are the main things I can think of right now. I am sure that I will add or subtract from it as time goes on, but at least it’s there for now!
What are some of your goals for the year? I would love to hear. from you! I’ll be back to update my blog with all kinds of scrapping news soon. I just wanted to say Hello! I’m still here!
Have a great day 🙂